If you´d like to order an individually crafted drawing, you need to send a photo to be used as a drawing pattern.
Please be aware that:
- The drawing can only be as good as the photo!
- Portraits are usually done with the whole head visible - so it needs to be visible in the photo also ( it can be done otherwise though if you wish)
- Make sure the person in the photo doesn´t "make faces" - like squinting at the sun - this could be nice in a photo, but it doesn´t work well for a portrait ;o)
- It is essential that the photograph be of high quality. I need to be able to see the rim of the eye and the fold of the lid in order to provide the best reproduction possible. Of course this
wouldn´t apply to reproductions of pets or other animals.
- Please no photographs with creative lightning, it interferes with my ability to properly recreate the subject matter.
Pet portrait - a photograph that was taken on eye-level with your pet would make the best portrait